- 1 and a half hours group lesson ( max 8 students ) with 1 hour free surfing after to practice your new skills...
Our Adult GL consists of personalised surf instruction on the beach and in the water.
- The focus of our sessions is on water safety and surfing instruction while having fun and looking cool!
- Talk on dangers and risk management for the session
- Ocean awareness and water safety instruction on the beach
- Stretching and warm up
- The basics of surfing on the beach
- Identifying the shore break
- Wiping out
- Safely walking the board out
- Paddling and sitting on your board
- Wave selection
- Paddling for a wave
- Popping to your feet
- Surf etiquette
- All lessons will be conducted on a 1 Surf instructor to 8 participant's ratio (max) and all participants must wear the branded rash vest that is provided for them for identification purposes.
- Overview on water safety in our ocean
- Surf skills like popping up, paddling technique and catching a wave
- Most importantly standing up and riding your wave to the beach.
- Having fun and building confidence
Adult Group Lesson $70 per person